Remember that if God is calling you to marriage, then your future husband is somewhere out there, right now. What kind of lifestyle do you hope he’s living? When it comes to the affection he shares with other women, what kind of memories do you want him to have? If you’re thinking, "The fewer, the better," then why not begin to save your intimate memories for him, too? By doing so, your purity will be a gift to him, and his affection will be more unique to you. In the long run, this will bond the two of you much closer than all the ‘experience’ the world recommends you have before marriage.
So we did the Stations of The Cross, but it was raining/snowing! I was not prepared, my feet are so cold, was freezing all the way! I just wanted to go back to the Church, but I just kept remembering that Christ suffered more and that if He was able to go thru that, then I can also do it!
The Hourly Events of the Passion
- 7pm: Jesus washes the feet of the Apostles.
- 8pm: Last Supper and institution of the Holy Eucharist.
- 9pm: Jesus preaches his last discourse of love and makes His prayer for the union of His disciples
- 10pm: Prayer in Gethsemani. The Agony.
- 11pm: Jesus is arrested and brought to Jesusalem.
- 12am: Before Annas and Caiphas. First trial before the Sanhedrin.
- 1am: The denial of Peter. Jesus is imprisoned until morning.
- 5am: Jesus is struck and insulted in prison
- 6am: Jesus placed before false witnesses; affirms His Divinity. He is condemned as a blasphemer - worthy of death.
- 7am: Jesus in the Pretorium. He declares to Pontius Pilate that He is a King.
- 8am: Jesus in the palace of Herod. He is treated like a fool and is despised.
- 9am: Barabbas is preferred over Jesus. The scourging.
- 10am: Jesus is crowned with thorns and is condemned to death.
- 11am: Jesus carries His Cross to Calvary.
- 12pm: Jesus is stripped of His garments and nailed to the Cross which is raised and set in place.
- 1pm: Jesus forgives His enemies and opens the Gates of Paradise to the Good Thief.
- 2pm: Jesus leaves His Mother to be our Mother.
- 3pm: Jesus dies on the Cross.
- 4pm: The Heart of Jesus is pierced by a spear.
- 5pm: Jesus is put in the arms of His Mother, and is buried.
- 6pm: The desolation and solitude of the Mother of God.
Im assuming your FB friends with her. Maybe do some IM with her & casually ask for her number.
Yes I do, just recently, because, well I usually don’t add a girl I like, but yeah we are freinds! And we have spoken a couple of times!
Ok, so I’m debating if I should ask a girls phone number thru Facebook? It’s probable that I won’t see her again in the next couple of weeks, so I can only get her number thru Facebook, now, I wouldn’t ask her out on Facebook, I would call her and ask her out! What do you think?
You’ll be suprised how often it works.